Monday, April 22, 2013

The Bug has struck

     Lately, I have had this deep seeded itch spring forth (again) that can only be scratched by writing.  I am not sure if it is Spring, or things have been bottled up to long, or what the reason for it is.  It doesn't really matter, I just know that I have to do something about it.  Issue is...What do I write about?  Where do I start?  do I write Fiction? Non-Fiction? When will I have time?  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  My guess is that I will just have to poke around in my head and see what spews out.  I may have a few posts of just blathering on like an idiot until something hits me but I am going to try and find time at LEAST once a week to sit and do some form of writing. Who knows.  Let's hope that this is the start of something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment